Adventures in gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian living...

Adventures in gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian living

Tuesday 27 August 2013

New Juicer!

I bought a new juicer, and boy, has it made my life so super happy!  I'm especially loving having green juices, because my old (centrifugal) juicer was useless with those.

Other things I'm loving about it...
- It's much, much quieter.  I can now juice in the morning before my housemate is awake, and not have to worry about waking her
- The pulp is all juiced, and much drier
- More juice
- The juice is better quality

It's a Kuvings Cold Pressed Juicer, and it's brilliant!

 



I got it via a special deal at Melbourne Street Organics, including a juicing box, a ceramic knife and 6 months of membership at the store for this price.  Membership = 10% off.  I was smart, and signed up for their free one month membership, and therefore got 10% off my juicer pack.  $525 - 10% = cheaper by far than I could get the juicer anywhere (it retails for $499), let alone with the 11kg box of produce.

The deal is valid until the end of August, so get in quick if you want a new juicer!

Loving my green juices!

No comments:

Post a Comment